- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written) with additional languages such as Spanish, French and/or Portuguese an advantage
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated interest in the field of development economics and financial sector development
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- A strong interest in research-related activities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility of further engagement.
Apply here before Friday, 30 June 2017.