- Masters-level qualification in economics or a related field
- Exposure to development economics or international development (beneficial)
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Stata and the analysis of household survey data (advantageous)
- A strong interest in research-related activities and a passion for development
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written), with additional languages such as Spanish, French and/or Portuguese being an advantage
- Willingness to travel within South Africa and abroad
- Proficiency in MS office applications
Apply here before 31 October 2017.
Preference will be given to candidates currently residing in South Africa.