Editorial and Communications Intern, Cape Town
Editorial and Communications Intern, Cape TownDecember 20, 2018 •
Cenfri is seeking an editorial and digital communications intern to support the editorial process on a variety of outputs. The objective is to ensure that our printed and digital communications consistently make a positive impression and that they persuade our target market to engage with our insights.
- Creating and/or formatting social media cards (using templates)
- Supporting internal and external events (printing, cutting, and pasting of event collateral like posters and cards
- Assisting with the upload of website content
- Drafting the weekly internal newsletter
- Scheduling team meetings and taking notes
- Supporting internal learning initiatives (e.g. training sessions)
- Assisting with managing (as well as migrating) content and files on our resource centre (various updates)
- Assisting with updates to documents for reporting (e.g. editorial support and publication inventory)
- Capturing data (editorial and digital)
- Interest in editorial processes (layout, publishing, branding, etc.)
- Interest in digital communication and digital content management systems
- An interest in internal communications, social media, branding, event management, knowledge management, administration, reporting and data capturing
- A degree in a related discipline
This is a fixed-term contract for a 3 month period with the possibility of further engagement. The position is open to candidates who are legally allowed to work 40 hours per week in South Africa. Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
When applying for this position, please send your CV with your most recent academic results and qualifications, where applicable. Shortlisted candidates will also be required to undergo a technical assessment.
Applications are open until 11 January 2019.
Please apply online here.