Research Intern, Cape Town
Research Intern, Cape TownNovember 6, 2017 •
Cenfri is seeking curious individuals with a passion for real-world development to join the team as interns. If you’re currently completing an honours or master’s degree in economics or related fields (finance, development, statistics, politics or law) and are interested in obtaining work experience while studying, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written) with additional languages such as Spanish, French and/or Portuguese being an advantage
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated interest in the field of development economics and financial sector development
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- A strong interest in research-related activities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a 3-4 month opportunity with the possibility of further engagement.
Some flexibility in terms of start and end dates exist.